The building is prominently situated on Horton Road, Poyle only 300 metres from Junction 14 of the M25 Motorway and within a mile of Heathrow Terminal 5. The location provides excellent access to the motorway network, Heathrow Airport and Central London.
Heathrow Terminal 5 provides access to the Underground network as well as the Heathrow Express for fast access into Central London.
The end of the proposed third runway at Heathrow Airport will be situated to the north of the building and the existing runways. 5-6 Horton Road and the Poyle Trading Estate are outside the compulsory purchase zone.
There is a Travelodge hotel within a short walk and The Hilton London Heathrow Hotel on Poyle Road boasts award winning dining and a 24hour fitness centre.
Poyle is home to established businesses including DHL, dnata, UPS and Newrest.
London Heathrow Airport - 2.3 miles
Heathrow Airport Terminal 5, Heathrow Terminal 5 Rail Station - 1.0 miles
5-6 Horton Road is a modern detached building with brick and glazed elevations constructed in the 1980’s. The accommodation is arranged over ground and first floors and extends to 16,905 sq ft (gross internal area). The building occupies a site of 0.62 acres equating to a low site coverage of 32 %. There are 60 marked car parking spaces and a designated loading area to the rear of the building.
The building benefits from an impressive double height reception area with the ground floor comprising 3 warehouse units with rear loading doors. The remainder of the ground floor and the whole of the first floor provide office accommodation which is currently subdivided into a number of suites.
• The property is located only 300m from M25 (J14) and a 5 min drive to Heathrow Terminal 5
• Comprises 16,905 sq ft (GIA) of offices and warehouse space arranged over ground and first floors
• Total site area of 0.62 acres
• Good on site parking – 60 spaces
• Part let producing £146,000 per annum*
• Potential for owner occupation
• Asset management opportunities to include letting of vacant space
• Potential for future redevelopment
• Low site coverage of approximately 32%
• Seeking offers in excess of £2.75m
* Service charges included in some rents
|Ground Floor (GIA)
||8,660 sq ft
||804.83 sq m
|First Floor (GIA)
||8,245 sq ft
||766.26 sq m
16,905 sq ft
1,571 sq m
The accommodation is arranged over ground and first floors and extends to 16,905 sq ft (gross internal area).
We are instructed to seek offiers in excess of £2.75m equating o £163 per sq ft subject to contract and exclusive of VAT for our client's freehold interest
By appointment only